You can report any crime via the links below, including child abuse images, grooming activity, child abuse and other crimes.
If you find illegal content on the internet (for example, child pornography) DO NOT download it or attempt to contact the site. By doing this you are commuting an offense.
IF YOU SUSPECT A CHILD IS IN URGENT DANGER OF HARM, YOU MUST CALL THE POLICE ON 999/911
The Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) works across the UK tackling child sex abuse and providing advice for parents, young people and children about internet safety and online safety. Has someone acted inappropriately towards you online, or to a child or young person you know? It may be sexual chat, being asked to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable or someone being insistent on meeting up. You can report it to the CEOP via the above link.
Report online child sexual abuse videos and images to the Internet Watch Foundation.
Crimestoppers is there for you to report any crime anonymously, anytime of the day or night.
- USA: The CYBERTIP line for the National Center For Missing And Exploited Children
- USA: Florida Abuse Hotline/Online Form
- CANADA: CyberTip
- AUSTRALIA: The Australian Federal Police Online Child Protection Form For Reporting Child Abuse
- AUSTRALIA: The Australlian Commision and Media Authority (ACMA) Hotline investigates complaints about potential illegal online content and other prohibited content, including child pornography and child abuse images
- GLOBAL: Virtual Global Taskforce